MCR Security: Construction Security
MCR Security provide a comprehensive range of bespoke security service solutions, tailored to meet the requirements of individual clients. MCR Security have been involved in the majority of construction projects in Ireland in the last 20 years. As a result of this we have mobile patrols operating in every county in Ireland.
Our Services to the Construction Industry Include:
- Static guarding and premises patrols
- Mobile security patrols/spot checks
- Key holding, locking/unlocking premises
- Open and lock up of site
- CCTV (providing equipment and monitoring cameras)
- First aid staff
- Alarm response
- Site security audits
- Access control systems and security bollards.
MCR Security have provided security services to numerous high proﬁle Civil and Building Projects nationwide, some examples of which are detailed below.
- Ardmac: Tech Group
- BAM: Waterford Bypass, Knocktopher to Mullinavat, Carlow Bypass
- Bennett Construction: Penneys Waterford, Liffey Valley and Mary St
- Collen Construction: Kildare Village, UCD, Ipsen
- Duggan Brothers: DCU, Slane Castle
- Enercon: Ballagh, Ballyduff, Gortnacloghy, Faughery and Dunbeg Windfarms
- JJ Rhatigan and Company: St Patrick’s College, Kevin St Garda Station, Charlemont St Regeneration Project
- John Paul Construction: Windmill Lane, Miesian Plaza, St James’s Hospital, The Institute of Education, Bank of Ireland Baggot St
- John Sisk and Son: West Pharma, The Marker Hotel, Pfizer
- Siac: N6 Athlone to Ballinasloe, Ferrovial M50
- Wills Bros: Glanbia Belview Kilkenny, Kinsale Landfill