We are looking for skilled TIG Welders with experience in light fabrication working to high standards in carbon pipe and stainless steel.
Previous experience working in a pharmaceutical/manufacturing environment is an advantage.
The successful candidate will be capable of reading engineering drawings and producing work to a high degree of accuracy and finish quality.
A good standard of stainless steel polishing is required.
Expected Start Date:
- From €25.00 per hour
- Free or Subsidised Travel
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- TIG Welding: 4 years (Required)
- Manual Handling (Required)
- Safe Pass (Required)
- CIF C19 online induction (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection and/or cleaning procedures in place