RC Structural Site Foreman required for a leading Main Contractor in Dublin. A trades or construction education background in a prerequisite. Candidates must have at least 5 years’ experience working in a supervisory role.
The Site Foreman is responsible for the day-to-day running of the project, reporting to the Contracts Manager and/or Site Manager and working closely with the site team members and sub-contractors.
- Running of the residential construction program to completion
- Labour management
- Managing orders and site administration
- Ensure health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Quality control inspections
- Setting up weekly work schedules
- The successful foreman will have at least 5 years experience working in a supervisory capacity on large-scale residential projects
- Trades or construction education background
- Experience in RC Frame is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- €65k – €75k contingent on experience plus a vehicle or vehicle allowance
- This is a permanent salaried role