Our client, a top 5 Irish Contractor, have an immediate start for an experienced Senior Site Manager in Dublin City Centre. This is a great opportunity with a generous salary, ancillary benefits and further career opportunities.
- Previous Irish or UK experience
- 8+ years’ site management experience on residential projects
- Proven record of seeing projects through from start to finish.
- Previous experience working for a main contractor.
- Relevant 3rd level degree would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent references.
Roles include but are not limited to;
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality on completion.
- Provision of advice and feedback as projects progress, to senior management.
- Plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work to obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness.
- Managing all onsite activity.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Time management.
- Implementing onsite Health and Safety.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Proactive approach.