MCR have an opportunity for a Site Foreman to work in a pharmaceutical setting in Ringaskiddy, Cork.
Our client is a leading Irish contractor looking to add an experienced Site Foreman to their team. This is a short term contract with generous hourly rate and overtime opportunities. The successful candidate will have previous experience on large scale projects. This is an immediate start.
- Trade Background
- 5+ years in a similar position
- Proven track record
- Inspect work in progress and completed work to make sure complies with project specifications.
- Interpret blueprints and construction documents and plan construction activities accordingly.
- Responsible for labor force and the processing of invoices.
- Manage and assist skilled craft workers in performing their assigned duties under close supervision.
- Train and supervise workers on company policies, safety practices, regulations and procedures.
- Provides leadership and influences training and development of subordinates to improve their capabilities.
- Report to Project Manager.
- Implement Health and Safety Policies.
- Attend all onsite meetings