Our client, a nationwide building contractor, are looking for an experienced Site Administrator to join their team on a project based in Dublin City Centre.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- General administration duties such as filing, scanning and typing.
- Dealing with all incoming queries and clients.
- BCAR submittals.
- Document control.
- Manage all incoming emails.
- Manage all subcontractors timesheets and holiday requests.
- Screening, answering and forwarding telephone calls.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administration role.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Any previous COINS software experience is highly advantageous.
- Outstanding communication skills along with the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Highly efficient and self-motivated.
An excellent salary is on offer.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV below.