MCR are seeking a degree qualified Construction Engineer for a large, mixed-use development on the quays in Dublin. The project duration is 16 months.
Applicants must have full proficiency using total stations and good handle on Bcar. This is a full time salaried role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The day to day setting out of all aspects on site.
- Organising labourers and subcontractors.
- Ensure that the drawings, details and specifications are fully adhered to on site.
- Ensure designs and specifications are fully adhered to.
- Onsite information management from specification, designs drawings and design issues.
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction.
- Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project.
- Material quality management.