Our client, a nationwide contractor, is seeking a 3rd level qualified Setting Out Engineer with at least 3-4 years’ experience for a hotel project just outside Galway.
- A proficiency with Total station Topcon or Leica and/or a GPS Trimble EDM instrumentation.
- Some element of sub contractor and labour management, but primarily setting out experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The day to day setting out of all aspects on site.
- Organising labourers and subcontractors.
- Ensure that the drawings, details and specifications are fully adhered to on site.
- Ensure designs and specifications are fully adhered to.
- Onsite information management from specification, designs drawings and design issues.
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction.
- Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project.
- Material quality management.