Our client, Ireland’s largest multinational construction company, are looking for a Senior Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience for a permanent salaried role in Cork.
The successful candidate would require a proficiency with Total Station Topcon or Leica and/or a GPS Trimble EDM instrumentation. Some element of sub-contractor and labour management is necessary but primarily setting out, piling from gridlines, ground works, access points, foundations, ground floors, walls etc.
A generous salary with incremental and identifiable career progression structures. This role would suit an ambitious intermediate Site Engineer who is looking to enhance their career path with a leading Irish contractor.
- Setting out of all elements on the site
- Ensuring that the drawing, details and specifications are fully adhered too on site
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction
- Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project
- Liaising with subcontractors
- Implementing site Health & Safety
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent decision making skills
- A third level Civil Engineers Degree
- At least five years setting out experience
- Proficiency with Total Station Topcon or Leica and/or a GPS Trimble EDM instrumentation
- Experience in liaising with design teams and large construction teams on residential schemes
- Sound knowledge of the latest building regulations
- Valid Safe Pass or equivalent certification
- Willingness to work flexible hours on occasion to meet challenging deadlines
- Proficiency in all MS Office packages