MCR are currently seeking a Senior Engineer in Co. Limerick.
Role and Responsibilities
- Supervising the setting out of engineers and supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project.
- Acting under the Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors and concrete subcontractors.
- Checking plans, drawings and supervision of setting out coordination.
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies Health & Safety policy on site.
- Preparing reports as required for the Senior Site Manager & Project Manager.
- Proactive approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Large setting out experience
- Experience with managing projects
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management
To apply for this position, please submit your CV below.