MCR are currently seeking an experienced Retail Security Supervisor in Waterford City.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage rosters in conjunction with Timegate
- Interact with Centre Management and Tenants effectively
- Deliver Toolbox Talks (TBT’s) on a regular basis to security staff
- Ensure onsite paperwork is all up to date and meets EQA/PSA regulatory standards
- Identify improvements to the service delivery and assist in delivering the service within budgetary limitations
- Minimum 2 years’ retail security experience. Retail management experience a distinct advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Moderate knowledge of IT systems such as Word/Excel/Internet. Training will be provided on specific systems such as VAP and Timegate.
- Strong ability to manage staff
- A valid PSA Licence is required for this position
- An ECDL Certificate is preferred, but not essential
This is a full-time contract position with an immediate start.
To apply, please upload your CV below.