MCR Group is currently seeking a Security Operations Manager to join our team.
This role with suit someone with previous experience in:
- Man management experience gained in a similar organisation over many years
- In-depth project management skills
- Good understanding of current legislation and regulations pertaining to your organisation
- Successful track record of effective project coordination, prioritization, collaboration, organisation and timely project delivery
- Experience in financial forecasts and budget allocation
- Knowledge of relevant IT Security related hardware, software and vendor solutions
- The candidate must be IT proficient, proactive, energetic with excellent communications skills.
Your role will include supervising, hiring, and training employees, manage quality assurance programs, strategising process improvements, and more. Also, you will be responsible for maintaining and increasing the efficiency of a business.
The successful candidate will usually work a daytime job, working an average of 40 hours per week although, as a senior-level employee, you may sometimes be expected to work above and beyond these hours when required to do so.
Previous Security experience will be an advantage for applying for this position.
A full clean Driving licence and driving experience in Ireland is required for this role.
- €15.00-€16.00 per hour
- Performance bonus
- 8-hour shift
- Supervising experience: 3 years (required)
- Security: 2 years (required)
- English (required)
- Driving licence (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (required)