MCR Security are currently seeking an Experienced Security Controller for a full-time control-room position in South County Dublin.
The individual will work in a Control Room environment monitoring several screens.
The Operator will use a variety of tools that range from access control and alarm monitoring systems to various business intelligence sources, open source media, Internet and in-house tools.
The Operator is required to detect, analyse and alert others of any incidents, which may impact the client’s people, products, property or brand image.
In this role, you will:
· Assist company employees in all concerns that pertain to safety and security.
· Conduct ongoing review of multiple systems and sources to detect potential risks.
· Investigate alarms and responding by sending patrol, or alerting Fire services or Gardaí/Police as needed.
· Compile daily reports and incident reports.
· Follow procedures for managing a variety of incidents.
· Provide back-up, support and on-call function as needed.
· Gather and prepare reports on individual and team performance metrics.
· Perform other related duties as required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job.
They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, skills and standards required to perform essential job functions.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have prior experience in a security operation centre or similar.
· Have experience with security systems including alarm monitoring, electronic access control and CCTV.
· Have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and in-depth knowledge of database management and internet search.
· Have excellent time management, verbal and written communication, organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills as required.
· Possess the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
· Possess demonstrated experience in the areas of people and conflict management with tact and discretion.
· Be flexible and possess the ability to function in stressful situations.
· Be a dependable team player with business maturity and enthusiasm.
If you have required experience and you are available for immediate start, please contact Kruno directly on 086 419 4520 and submit your CV.
- €13.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Control Room: 3 years (Required)
- PSA (Required)
- English (Required)