Our client, a Tier 1 Irish Construction Company, are seeking a 3rd level degree qualified Site Engineer for a project in Dublin City Centre. Some basic setting out exposure is also required. This position comes with a competitive salary and ancillary benefits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The day to day setting out of all aspects on site.
- Organising labourers and subcontractors.
- Ensure that the drawings, details and specifications are fully adhered to on site/
- Ensure designs and specifications are fully adhered to.
- Onsite information management from specification, design drawings and design issues.
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction.
- Material quality management.