MCR have a number of great opportunities for Junior Quantity Surveyors in Galway and Mayo. Our client is a nationwide, multi-discipline mainstream contractor, who currently have a wealth of jobs available in the Pharmaceutical, Education, Leisure & Hospitality, Health, Industrial, Commercial and Retail Sectors.
These are permanent positions with a generous salary and further career opportunities.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying on Construction Economics
- Strong operations skills and an attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working closely with and reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Liaising with the team to ensure requirements and specifications are met
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value
- Prepare monthly interim valuations and ensure approval and certification of interim valuations internally and by CMT
- Responsible for procuring subcontracts and agreeing final accounts
- Responsible for preparing cost reports and cash flow forecasts