MCR Group is currently seeking a Contract Cleaning Supervisor to join our team.
The successful candidate will have previous Supervisor / Cleaning management experience and will be able to work in a busy and rapidly growing employment.
You will need a full clean driving licence and driving experience in ROI.
The working week will consist of 5 days per week and may include some weekend work. However, the nature of the Company’s business makes considerable demand upon the time of its employees, who are expected to be reasonably available to work outside normal working hours.
- A clean EU driving license and driving experience in Dublin.
- Previous experience in managing a team.
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- The ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures.
- Cleaning experience/qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be highly organised.
- Ability to lead and motivate staff.
- Must be able to work weekends if needed.
- The right to work in Ireland (EU Passport Holder / Stamp 4)
- To take overall responsibility for the site. (*Ensure that the day-to-day operations of each contract are being managed)*.
- Carry out frequent on-site checks to ensure areas are being cleaned correctly and efficiently.
- Responsible for driving quality across the contracts (*Ensure that the specification is being adhered to on-site. Quality also includes hygiene audits, quality audits, monitoring staff attendance and punctuality, checking and managing equipment and materials)*.
- To ensure that all equipment is fit for purpose in advance of all shifts (*Ensure that chemicals and cleaning materials are provided as required and are handled and stored safely in accordance with datasheet specifications and that all staff are trained properly in their use and utilisation)*.
- Monitor and control costs of materials and equipment on site. (*Keep the records of when materials were ordered last time and if more materials/equipment are needed)*.
- To note holiday requests or other leave requests and notify our office.
- Liaise with Area Managers on a daily basis.
- Company Car
- Company Mobile
- Company Laptop
- Up to €26,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Supervising: 1 year (required)
- Cleaning: 1 year (required)
- Fluent English (required)
- Driving licence (required)