Our client, a nationwide Fit-Out Company, are regarded as the leading operators in the fit-out field. They are currently looking to recruit a Site Manager, primarily for the Dublin City Centre area.
This position comes with a generous salary, identifiable career progression structures and ancillary benefits (including pension).
The company are extremely busy, having at least 2 years of contracts already over the line, and are landing contracts on a very impressive frequency.
- 5+ years’ Site Management experience on commercial/fit-out projects including external works.
- Proven track record bringing projects through from start to finish.
- Previous experience working for a main fit-out contractor.
- Recent and relevant experience as a Site Manager.
- Relevant construction related 3rd level degree or tradesman background would be advantageous.
- Excellent references.
Roles & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing all on site activity.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines in an environment with live staff and members of the public.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Time management.
- Implementing onsite Health and Safety.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Proactive approach.
- Attention to high-end finish detail.
To apply for this position, please upload your CV below.