The role of the Estate Manager is to take responsibility for all aspects of the running of a Retail Park and to deliver the required performance in all areas in accordance with agreed specifications. The Estate Manager reports to the Property Manager and as a member of the sites team will contribute cross functionally to achieve the Company’s business objectives.
The Estate Manager will carry out the following duties and responsibilities as set out in this job description and as instructed by the Property Manager from time to time.
- The day to day management, working with the Management Agent in the supervision of the tenants and the enforcement of covenants in their leases.
- Liaise with tenants to ensure full compliance with all regulations, lease obligations and statutory regulations.
- Ensure full compliance with Health and Safety Acts.
- Ensure cleaning and security services are provided in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Ensure waste management is managed in accordance with statutory regulations and is compliant and ready for inspection at any time.
- Provide front of house customer service, complaints management and problem resolution service to the highest standard. Represent the point of contact for members of the public.
- Represent the Centre at Community Council, Chamber of Commerce, Community Garda and other local associations or groups, and for and were necessary chair tenant meetings.
- Ensure with new and existing tenants that health & safety and insurance are complied with and any works do not disrupt business for other tenants.
- Drive promotional and seasonal events and, where possible, provide facilities for local projects.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as instructed by the Property Manager or other Officer as appointed by/assigned by the Company
- As required, deal with escalations outside of normal working hours. Weekend work will be a requirement.
- Previous working knowledge of Property/Estate/Centre Management.
- Familiarity and knowledge of Property Maintenance and managing and organising contractors
- Local knowledge of contracted service providers in the region would be extremely beneficial
- Property Management, Facilities Management, Estate Management
To apply for this position, please submit your CV below.