Our client, a leading Irish manufacturer based in Naas, are seeking experienced Electrical Maintenance Technicians on both a temporary and permanent basis. Attractive packages afforded.
- Providing maintenance support, both reactive repairs and planned maintenance within the manufacturing & office facility
- Carry out installations and commissioning of plant/equipment & trouble shooting of same
- Carry out programming and diagnostic of plant and equipment
- Contribute to the efficiency of the operation by maximising uptime of machinery & minimising downtime in production and utility areas
- Carry out the execution of the preventive maintenance programs
- Troubleshooting using PLC Programs (Allen Bradley, Siemens, General Electric, and Schneider Electric PLCs).
- Technical support for all the plant facilities (including but not limited to compressed air & refrigeration).
- Support and participate in all Environmental, Health & Safety and Quality activities.
- Carry out engineering work orders in a timely and safe manner while maintaining adherence to cGMP.
- Have working knowledge/experience with a “Lock-out Tag-out” programme.
- Adheres to all site policies on Quality, Health & Safety. (e.g.) clean overalls, clean work boots, hair nets, hearing protection, hand washing, LOTO etc.
- Fully support the line leaders / line support i.e. Overtime, shifts cover, phone support & callouts.
- Provides general maintenance support as designated by supervisors/managers to include any or all the following areas: Process equipment; HVAC equipment; Refrigeration; Packaging Equipment.
- Minimum; Three years’ experience in a maintenance role, planned and reactive maintenance skills
- Electrical Qualifications
- PLC/PC Control Systems experience.
- Mechanical Experience
- Experience of machine control diagnostics.
- As Maintenance Coordinator
- you must have strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills, as well as an analytical, decisive approach.
- Experience in a similar maintenance role within an FMCG plant.
- Have experience of a wide range of Motor Control Systems & Process Temperature Controls.
- Strong industrial mechanical service and repair skills.
- A relevant third level qualification in Engineering or time-served Electrician