Our client, a mainstream multi-purpose Irish Contractor, are seeking a Construction Site Manager with exposure to multi-storey new build. This is a permanent, salaried position, based in Dublin.
The successful candidate should be an experienced and motivated Site Manager with a trades or construction qualification/background, and should have at least 10 years’ Site Management experience.
This position offers a generous salary plus ancillary benefits.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Ensure compliance with building regulations.
- Experience in residential construction – specifically apartment/house building experience.
- Managing subcontractors and suppliers.
- Managing the construction team.
- Managing programmes.
- Coordination of Service Providers and Local Authorities.
- Reporting to the Contract Manager/Head of Construction.
- Ensuring Quality of Works.
- Managing Health and Safety on site.
- Chairing site and construction team meetings.
- Continuous CPD development.
- Degree/Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent; 10+ years’ post-qualification experience.
- Background in large scale, residential construction.
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To have good spoken and written communication skills.
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate.
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- To be able to coordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
- €65,000 – €75,000
To apply for this position, please submit your CV below.