MCR Engineering: Industrial Engineering
The MCR Industrial Engineering division specialise in project management, design, manufacture and installation of industrial engineering solutions. Products range from one-off machined components to complete pharmaceutical production room and changing room ﬁt-outs. MCR Engineering work with precision and ﬁne ﬁnish on every project. We set very high standards for ourselves and deliver time and time again to our customers.We have an extensive portfolio of Projects and Clients in particular within the Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage sectors where standards are extremely high. In addition, we perform prototyping, engineering and design of new projects and the study and realization of equipment using the latest CAD 3D Modelling and Engineering solutions to client speciﬁcations.
We also have our own fabrication workshop and access to packaging technology, pallet technology, lifting and handling equipment, automated washers and automated guided vehicles through our Automation division. Our fully qualiﬁed team work closely with our clients from design conception stage through to completion to ensure complete client satisfaction in our quality products. We continually strive to surpass the quality required by our clients.
RP utilising the latest SAP software:
- Project management
- Product planning
- Quality control
- Research & Development
3d Design Utilising The Most Up-to-date Solidworks, Autocad and Revit Integration:
- Solid modelling
- 3D Rendering
- Pharmaceutical Grade Stainless Steel Fabrication
- Precision machining
- Trespa – high pressure laminate
- GMP Standards
MCR is proud of our total commitment to GMP principles from initial concept to ﬁnal project handover.
Sample Industrial Engineering and Cleanroom Projects Include:
- Allergan: Dublin. Design, Manufacture and supply of bespoke GMP pharma grade equipment. Value: €150k.
- Allergan: Dublin. Design, manufacture and supply of stainless steel pharma grade production equipment. Value: €80k
- Ardmac: Alexion, Dublin. Design & Manufacture of Stainless Steel bollards, bump rails and corner protections, pharma GMP standards for cleanroom environments. Value: €200k.
- Asgard Cleanroom Solutions: BMS, Dublin. Design & Manufacture of Stainless Steel Built- In Enclosed Furniture, pharma GMP standards for cleanroom environments. Value: €500k.
- Asgard Cleanroom Solutions: BMS, Dublin. Supply of GMP standard Eye wash & safety showers for cleanrooms. Value excess: €100k.
- Asgard Cleanroom Solutions: BMS, Dublin. Supply of GMP standard Trespa high pressure laminate laboratory furniture. Value: €300k.
- Becton Dickinson: Dublin. Design & manufacture of industrial equipment. Value: €75k.
- Creagh Medical: Galway. Supply of GMP stainless steel cleanroom furniture. Value: €25k.
- Depuy: Cork. Supply of bespoke lift equipment. Value: €45k.
- Mylan: Dublin. Assessment and design of product contact GMP industrial solution for manufacturing. Value: €50k.
- Pharmaceutical client: Dublin site. Design & Supply of GMP standard Trespa high pressure laminate PAL furniture. Value: €420k.