MCR Engineering: Automation
MCR Automation specialises in automated production line machinery supply. In particular we specialise in end of line packaging, automated transport systems AGV’s, automated storage solutions and general materials handling products. Our design team will provide you a full turnkey solution for all product ranges including cases, plastic crates, trays, pallets, and many of other products. We can add modular packaging systems, relocate packing lines, and oversee the complete project from design to operation.
We work with brands like; Blueprint Automation, Pattyn Packaging Lines, Soco System, Endoline, Egemin, Christ Packing-Systems, Q-System, Toppy, Transpak, TAWI Vacuum Lifters & Cyklop. In addition, we perform Prototyping, Engineering and Design of new projects, study and realisation of equipment and related using the latest Cad, 3D Modelling and Engineering solutions according to the speciﬁ cations dictated by the customer.
We are a ‘systems integrator’ bringing together the full package of machinery and controls for each engineering project, to give the complete solution. We have the technical expertise and the resources to deliver winning results – every time.
- Solutions and Unique Concepts
- Full Engineering Team Installation
- Project Management (by us)
- After-sales machinery servicing
From individual machines to complete packaging systems, we have a huge variety of solutions that will maximize your packaging output.
- Bag in Box Systems
- Carton Erectors
- Carton Sealers
- Wraparound & Sleeving
- Case Packing Pallet Technology
High tech manufacturing and warehousing should always operate at optimum efﬁciency. This is only achievable by using the best & very latest technology. Complete systems and even single machines will give major improvements, so if your operation needs to move, invert, wrap, stack, or load a pallet – we have all the pallet technology solutions you will need.
- Pallet Handling / Inverting
- Pallet Conveying
- Stretch Wrapping
Automatic Guided Vehicles
MCR Engineering is at the forefront of automated fork lift and guided vehicle technology in Ireland. We offer systems that are designed, installed and serviced by our engineering team that will bring huge labour savings and a reduction of handling incidents to your business.
- Reduce Labour costs
- Guaranteed to perform as instructed
- Non-stop work (24hr)
- Consistent Handling Ability
Ergonomic Lifting and Handling Equipment
MCR Engineering ergonomic equipment will increase effectiveness and proﬁtability within your company.
- Vacuum Lifters
- Lift & Tilt Tables
- Ergonomic Work Stations
- Pallet Managers
- Lift Aids
- Safety Barriers
We have the experience and expertise needed for washing product and non-product containers. Our automated washers combine consistent levels of high quality washing, with labour saving automated operation. De-stacking and handling assist versions as well as many other options are available, to complete your project speciﬁcations.
- Tray & Small Parts Washing
- Pallet washing
- Drum washing
- IBC washing
Sample Automation Projects Include:
- Ballina Beverages (Coca Cola Concentrates): Mayo. Fully Automatic Case Erecting and Sealing Machines, Value: €165k.
- Dawn Meats: Waterford. -30 Degrees Cold Room Conveyor Handling for McDonalds Burgers. Value €90k
- FMC International Ltd: Cork. Bag in Box Packaging Line for Bulk Powder Products. Value: €450k
- GSK: Cork. Pallet Conveyor System for Bulk Powder Denture Adhesive Products. Value €510k
- Lakelands Dairies: Cavan. Fully Automatic Case Erecting and Sealing Machines. Value: €100k
- Nutrition Supplies & Services Limited: Cork. Bag in Box Packaging Line. Value: €620k
- Nypro Ireland Ltd: Wicklow. Packaging line for Unilever Posh and Polaris Products. Value: €700k
- Pepsi Cola: Cork. Automated guided vehicle handling Lines, Box Forming Lines and Pallet Elevator Systems. Value: €850k
- Pipelife: Cork. Pipe Coil Handling Systems for Existing Coiler and New Spiral Film Wrapping System. Value €215k
- Vistakon Ireland: Limerick. High Speed Carton forming Lines. Value €110k