The Park Carrickmines
Contract Duration: 2016 – Present
MCR provide the following services as part of our Security service provision at The Park.
- The provision of a vehicle on site
- 24-hour security
- Monitoring retail and commercial buildings
- Dealing with traffic issues
- Dealing with car park issues
- Locking up and opening up of buildings
- Managing the fire alarms
- Managing the intruder alarms
- Dealing with customer care issues
- Dealing with lost children
- Dealing with antisocial behaviour and loitering on site
- Deterring shoplifters
MCR implemented a new emergency response pack on site at The Park to deal with any incidents such as medical issues, collisions, pedestrians being knocked down etc.
All officers wear Body Worn Cameras and are fully trained on General Data Protection Regulations.
All officers are trained in Occupational first aid & De-Fib.