MCR Security Body Worn Camera Data Privacy Statement
MCR Security uses body worn cameras to record incidents so we can:
- Ensure the safety and protection of our employees
- Protect our employees against legal claims
- Prosecute or defend legal proceedings
This statement gives you more detail about what we do with recordings from body worn cameras. It also lets you know your rights.
Our body worn cameras are usually turned off and are only used when we are dealing with incidents where it is necessary to record the events.
We use the recordings to:
- ensure the safety and protection of our employees;
- protect MCR Security employees against unfounded allegations arising from the discharge of their responsibilities; and
- prosecute and defend legal proceedings in connection with incidents that have been recorded.
We keep the recordings for:
thirty days, or if the recordings are required for longer (for example to defend a legal claim), for the period advised to us by our professional advisers.
We can record you because:
it is in the legitimate interests of MCR Security (and its employees) to be kept safe, and to be able to defend itself against legal and other claims. You have the right to object to this processing. You may exercise this right by writing to us at our address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will consider whether your objection is reasonable in accordance with the law.
We provide these recordings to…
- An Garda Siochana so they can investigate and prosecute crimes;
- our professional advisers, so we bring or defend legal proceedings;
- our insurers, if we need to make insurance claims; and
- health & safety advisers to manage our health & safety risks.
The recordings may also be shared in accordance with any legal obligations we have. They are not shared with anyone else or transferred outside the European Union.
You have the right to:
- access your personal information;
- require us to delete it;
- rectify any personal information we hold that is incorrect; and/or
- have your personal information transmitted to another data controller.
If you want to exercise these rights, please let us know in writing. You will need to provide sufficient information to verify and complete your request. We will complete your request within thirty days, subject to any legal or other requirements that requires us not to complete your request, in which case we shall inform you of this where we are permitted to do so.
If you want to complain:
MCR Group’s supervisory authority is:
Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23, Co. Laois, Ireland
If you want to contact us?
The data controller is MCR Outsourcing LTD.
You can write to us at: Unit 1 The Capel Building, Strand Street Little, Dublin 7.
You can email us at: email@example.com