MCR Security Delegates Attend the Security and Counter Terror Expo in Olympia, London
Tony Malone and Tom McGahan, members of the MCR Security Management team, are attending the Security and Counter Terror Expo in Olympia, London this week. The event is considered to be an essential visit for professionals from Government, Private Sector, Critical National Infrastructure, Military, Law Enforcement, Transport Security, Border Security, Security Services, Major Events and Emergency Services.
SCTX is running an expansive educational programme that will deliver unrivaled insight into current issues and how to combat new challenges. There are 10 conference streams taking place discussing topics such as border security, the cyber threat, protecting national infrastructure, policing, major events security and security design.
Our delegates are attending lectures such as:
- Bridging the Skills Gap – Counter Terrorism Risk Management
- Keeping People Safe at Major Events in Today’s World
- Global Trends, Predictions and Real World Trade Craft: The Lessons Learnt Responding to the Most Advanced Attacks
- Delivering Safe and Secure Events in the Multi- Agency Context
- A Strategic Overview of Protective Security Measures: Considerations for the Built Environment
This conference is a valuable tool in developing our own counter terrorism measures for the broad range of sites and clients we provide Security services to.