Opportunity for Site Foreman in Cork City. Our client is a leading Irish contractor looking to add an experienced Site Foreman to their team. The project has an expected duration of 18 months.
The successful candidate will have previous experience on large scale Commercial projects from start to finish. The position comes with Generous salary, ancillary benefits, career opportunities. This is an immediate start.
5+ years in a similar position
Proven Track record
- Inspects work in progress and completed work to make sure complies with project specifications
- Interpret blueprints and construction documents and plan construction activities accordingly.
- Responsible for labor force and the processing of invoices.
- Manage and assist skilled craft workers in performing their assigned duties under close supervision.
- Train and supervise workers on company policies, safety practices, regulations and procedures.
- Provides leadership and influences training and development of subordinates to improve their capabilities.
- Report to Project Manager
- Implement Health and Safety Polices
- Attend all onsite meetings
Please apply via the form below.