Experienced site engineer required for Ireland’s leading main contractor. The position is initially for 1 month however there may be additional contract/permanent opportunities.
Great opportunity for an experienced on-site Engineer in Dublin, the position is with a prestigious Irish company. The candidate must have relevant degree, minimum of 4 years on site experience and be able to work on their own initiative. The position is initially for 1 month however there may be additional contract/permanent opportunities.
Roles include but not limited to:
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- Agreeing and procurement strategy for materials, and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
Please apply via the form below.