We are looking for a full time Security Supervisor in Waterford City. Previous experience in managing a team of up to 20 full time & part time security officers is essential. The role will also require you to;
- Handle and investigate all types of incidents in the hospital
- Take meetings with Hospital Management
- Be proficient on the PC (drafting reports in Word & Excel)
- Be proficient with CCTV systems
- Have a working knowledge of GDPR
- Be proactive in the hospital seeking new and innovative ways of reducing risk to the staff and patients
- Be proficient in running a roster; deal with all staffing issues that may arise
- Dealing with the car parks & all issues that may arise in dealing with lost tickets and dealing with the public in general
- A valid PSA license is essential
This will be a full time salaried role. The successful candidate will be expected to work 5 days a week that may include weekends. Due to the role being in a hospital you will need to be on call should an emergency arise when you are not working, so a high level of flexibility is required. Extensive training will be provided prior to the successful candidate starting the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Security Supervision: 3 years (Required)
- PSA Licence (Required)
- ECDL Certificate (Preferred)
Please apply via the form below.