MCR are seeking a Site Manager for a residential project in Cork. Previous Irish or UK experience is essential. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record, recent and relevant experience in a similar role and have 8+ years’ site management experience on residential projects.
- 8+ years’ site management on residential projects
- Proven record, with projects seen through from start to finish
- Previous experience working for a main contractor
- Recent & relevant experience as a Site Manager
- Relevant 3rd level degree would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent references are essential
Roles include but are not limited to:
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease the construction programme, enhance specification and quality on completion
- Provision of advice and feedback as projects progress, to senior management
- Plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work to obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness
- Managing all on site activity
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Time management
- Implementing onsite Health and Safety
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Pro-active approach
This is a full-time permanent role.
Please apply via the form below.