Due to continued expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Engineer, focusing on our Biopharma project portfolio, to join our dynamic team in MCR Engineering, based in Dublin City Centre.
MCR Engineering, part of MCR Group who currently employ over 2000 staff nationwide, provide Industrial Engineering and Clean Room solutions to the Biopharma, pharma, food and manufacturing sectors.
Reporting to our Industrial Engineering Manager, the role will involve providing support to the internal sales and operations team, Service Engineers, Suppliers and our clients, ensuring projects are delivered on time and budgets are adhered to.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Presenting to customers at their sites to make them aware of product ranges and solutions
- Approving Job Costings with the Sales team
- Ensuring correct Product is ordered and delivered from Suppliers
- Liaise with our Supply chain partners throughout Europe
- Liaise with Client’s, site teams and suppliers to deliver projects
- Attend site meetings and ensure minutes complied with and relevant correspondence and paperwork completed
- Coordination of works throughout the project phases to ensure successful delivery
- Provision of accurate reporting of progress against quality, performance, time and cost constraints to include full financial reporting
- Issuing drawings where relevant
- Full Tender management
- 3rd Level Qualification in either Mechanical / Electrical or Civil / Structural Engineering related degree
- 1 years’ Post Graduate experience
- Strong technical background
- Experience within Construction projects throughout all phases.
- Ability to deliver projects to tight schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience of planning, preparation and budget monitoring with strong commercial acumen / negotiation skills
- Experience with AutoCAD & Solidworks as well as full suite of Microsoft Office products
- Team working ability. Possesses interpersonal and team skills necessary to perform effectively in a variety of cross-functional team situations.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated.
- Full driving licence
Please send your CV to Gerard.email@example.com