Our client, a multinational, is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer. He/she will be part of a dedicated site quality and inspection team expected to co-ordinate the establishment and implementation of the Project quality plan and site inspection and test procedures for a ‘Pharma’ project in Dublin.
- Familiarisation with the scope of each system, specification and installation, focusing particularly on pipe work installation and weld quality
- Familiarisation of the requirement of the quality plan ,the General Contractor quality plan and the client quality plan
- Implementation of the site inspection and test process as prioritised for each system
- Attend quality review meetings with the General Contractor and client as required
- Provide regular feedback to your line manager on the Quality process on site and issue improvement recommendations, in line with the weekly project reporting structure
- Generate and close out punch lists and generate quality statistics for tracking and monitoring purposes
- Co-ordinate with the client and subcontractors on the scheduling and prioritising of system walk downs
- Ad hoc duties when they arise
- Trade qualification is preferable but not essential
- The ideal candidate will be a CSWIP qualified weld inspector
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a track record in the management of a quality system within the construction industry and an understanding of experience in piping quality standards
- Must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in the delivery of concise reports on installation, test progress, ultimate system completion and handover within a timely manner.
Job Type: Contract
- Mechanical Engineering: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Please apply via the form below.