M&E Coordinator required for our client, who is one of the top five Main Contractors in Ireland.
My client, an Irish Main Contractor has an extensive array of projects nationwide. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Electrical/Building Services Coordinator for a signature project in west Dublin.
Roles and responsibilities:
- The person will be responsible for overseeing the Mechanical and Electrical services installation to schedule and within budget whilst ensuring the highest quality, Health & Safety standards.
- Conduct M & E coordination meetings. The person will chair weekly meetings with the relevant M & E contractors and keep regular minutes which will be circulated as appropriate.
- The person will develop a Resourcing Strategy & Resourcing Plan for the projects involved. Liaise with clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Check for discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications.
- Monitor M & E works documents and shop drawing coordination.
- Maintain and update variation logs.
- Ensuring the installation and commissioning works are managed in accordance with the relevant quality procedure.
Develop and manage the following:
- M & E Commissioning Plan
- M & E Commissioning Quality
- M & E Commissioning Schedule
- Records & Preparation of O & M Manuals
This is a permanent salaried role with ancillary benefits. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role and relevant Building Services or Mechanical/Electrical Engineering qualifications. Four years of building services engineering experience required.
Please apply via the form below.