We currently have two Junior Quantity Surveying positions for a mainstream Irish Contractor client.
Previous internship or placement experience would be advantageous. They are looking for bright, ambitious, career focused individuals who are intent in getting their careers on track. You will be working with a Senior QS who will monitor your progress and guide you as you proceed but you will be expected to develop over your first two years to have the capacity to carry out the following:
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Assisting in establishing the client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- Performing risk, value management and cost control;
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Allocating work to subcontractors;
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments;
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- Implementation/Monitoring of health and safety regulations.
- Assisting with or preparing monthly applications
- Reviewing weekly productivity of teams.
- Undertaking interim and final valuations for works complete
- Managing work in progress and ensuring debtors are kept to a minimum
Generous salary and ancillary benefits with identifiable career progression structures.
Please apply via the form below.