Great Opportunity for Junior Quantity Surveyors for positions in Dublin and Cork. These are permanent salaried roles with a top Irish contractor.
Our client is a nationwide multi discipline mainstream contractor. They currently have a wealth of jobs including Pharma, Education, Leisure & Hospitality, Health, Industrial, Commercial and Retail Sectors. This is a permanent position with generous salary and further career opportunities.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction economics.
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Working closely with and reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Liaising with the team to ensure requirements and specifications are met.
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Prepare monthly interim valuations and ensure approval and certification of interim valuations internally and by CMT.
- Responsible for procuring sub-contracts and agreeing final accounts.
- Responsible for preparing cost reports and cash flow forecasts as well
Please apply via the form below.