Junior Health and Safety officer with 0-6 months practical site experience required for a role in Dublin City Centre. This is a permanent salaried role, with a salary projection of €35k and a strong mentoring programme and career development structures.
Your main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Implementation of the site Health and Safety Induction Training programme
- Ensure that a strong, pro-active health & safety culture is adhered to on site
- Ensure that complete compliance with local and national Health and Safety legislation is prevalent
- Coordinate reviews of Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Conduct regular site inductions and toolbox talks
- Effectively communicate and coordinate the adoption of industry best practices in Health and Safety
- Co-ordinate the development and implementation of health and safety programmes and initiatives designed to continually improve performance consistently
- Develop a process of active health and safety monitoring through audits and inspections of site conditions and contractor activities
- Recording and reporting of site Health and Safety KPI metrics using predefined leading and lagging indicators
- Develop project-specific health & safety strategies, programmes and plans
Please apply via the form below.