Great opportunity for an intermediate Setting Out Engineer in Cork. Our client is a top Irish contractor who specialises in commercial and residential projects. To be considered you must have a minimum of 3 years experience on a site setting out. This is a full-time permanent position with generous pay, ancillary benefits and career opportunities.
Roles and responsibilities:
- The day to day setting out on site
- Ensure that the drawing, details and specification are fully adhered too on site
- Onsite information management from specification, designs drawings and design issues
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction
- Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project
- Material quality management
- Assist site management and opportunity to advance to site management
Please apply via the form below.