Our client is seeking a HR Administrator to join their HR team. Reporting directly to the Human Resource Manager, this is a busy and varied role and a great opportunity to gain generalist HR experience within a large organisation. This role is ideal for someone looking to progress there HR career as you will gain exposure to all aspects of HR for a large, busy organisation, whilst working with and learning from experienced HR Professionals.
- Provide an excellent HR administration service.
- Delivering a professional and consistently high level of customer service to meet customer requirements.
- Prepare all contracts and starter packs for new joiners to the Company, ensuring that all items on the new hire checklist are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that both telephone and email queries are responded to accurately clearly and within SLAs
- Process all leavers from the Company.
- Partake in special projects as required.
- Monitoring and tracking employee probationary periods.
- Produce all standard HR documentation – e.g salary certificates, promotion letters, reference requests etc.
- Preparation of various HR reports and statistics as required by HR Manager, HR Generalists and Business Leaders.
- Create and maintain all personnel files ensuring correct and accurate filing and archiving is carried out on a regular basis.
- Provide support to the HR Generalists in terms of Talent Acquisition, including candidate communications, coordinating and scheduling of interviews etc.
- Act as the main point of contact for general HR queries from the business.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or relevant HR discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in HR.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks at any given time.
- Strong ability in using MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Capable of working towards tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00 to €40,000.00 /year
- Human Resources: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)