Our client is looking for an experienced full time Building Manager for the management and operation of the reception along with the following general duties;
- Day-to-day operation of the building, including management of all contractors while they are on site.
- Keep copies of all service and contractor visit sheets.
- Check completed work by contractors.
- Maintain and update access control for the building, programme access controls cards when required for staff and visitors.
- Maintain and update Health and Safety Compliance System with all relevant documentation.
- Assist with co-ordination of bi-annual Fire Drills.
- Conduct and document daily patrol of all internal and external areas
- Provide prompt response to facility requests and issues.
- Ensure building “opening” and “closing” procedures are adhered to and deal with any security issues should they arise.
- Weekly reporting on all facility management duties.
- Provide receptionist cover over lunch and holiday cover. Assist receptionist with his/ her duties during busy times.
- Maintain safe and clean meeting rooms and sets up meeting rooms in advance of meetings when required.
The hours are Monday to Friday, 0800-1700.
Job Type: Full-time
- Building Management/Front of House: 3 years (Required)
Please apply via the form below.