Current career opportunities at MCR Group
Trainee Consultant - Construction Division
Background to Role
Part of the MCR Group, MCR Personnel is a specialist recruitment company operating successfully in the Irish market for the last 10 years. Our construction division has a reputation for delivering a quality service to our clients across the board. With over 1,500 men on site nationwide, MCR Personnel is the principle supplier of Trades & Labour in Ireland. We deal with all of Irelands leading Construction, Development & Property Companies, sourcing and securing Professional Management staff on their behalf for Projects Nationwide. Other companies within the MCR Group include; MCR Steelworks, MCR Cleaning, MCR Security & MCR Environmental.
We currently have a requirement for an additional 3 consultants to join the team at a trainee level.
Our Construction division supplies the following Permanent & Contract staff to the construction industry;
- Directors and Management
- Contracts Managers
- Project Managers
- Site Managers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Site and Civil Engineers
- Healthy & Safety Officers
- Site Clerks
You will enhance your skills in the folllowing areas:
- Sales - developing relationships with existing clients and cold calling of clients and candidates.
- Negotiation - On the permanent level you will be negotiating salaries. For contract staff you will be agreeing pay rates with staff and charge out rates with clients on an ongoing basis.
- Management - of our contract staff, dealing with varied scenarios on a daily basis.
- Meetings - You will be encouraged to meet clients on site and in their offices.
- Team work - a huge part of the success of MCR is based on teamwork, you will need to display the skills necessary in this area.
What differentiates these careers with MCR from other recruitment jobs is our specialisation in the construction industry, our reputation and our presence on sites nationwide.
With in excess of 1500 men supplied on a daily basis, our relationships and contact networks are unrivalled, allowing us to command a very good share of the construction market.
We have regional managers calling to sites nationwide on a daily basis providing you with requirements to fill and candidates to find roles for.
Every resource will be at your disposal to enable you to succeed in a rewarding and challenging role.
The ideal candidate may come from one of the following backgrounds:
Construction qualification, tele-sales background, construction sales, recruitment, etc.
This is, however, not a prerequisite. We will consider candidates who display drive, energy and ability to succeed in a competitive market
Location: Dublin City Centre
Duration: Permanent Full-time
For more information on this job contact email@example.com or fax +353 1 4811500.